Archives: FAQs

How do I test my drinking water?

Broad River Water Authority handles the water in Town. To test your water or see water test results please check out BRWA Customer Service page.

How do I find a Hospital?

Please check out this hospital links.  

How do I apply to community college?

Isothermal Community College Rutherford Campus 286 ICC Loop Road P.O. Box 804 Spindale, NC 28160 828-286-3636 Polk Center 1255 West Mills St. Columbus, NC 28722 828-894-3092 Rutherfordton Learning Center 134 Maple Street Rutherfordton, NC 28139 828-286-2218

Close window