FAQ Topic: Health

How do I get a carbon monoxide test?

You may contact the Fire Department at 828-287-3520 ext. 2 to find out information on a test. Or you may purchase a carbon monoxide alarm from Lowes.

How do I test my drinking water?

Broad River Water Authority handles the water in Town. To test your water or see water test results please check out BRWA Customer Service page.

How do I find a Hospital?

Please check out this hospital links. https://www.myrutherfordregional.com/ https://www.saintlukeshospital.com/ https://atriumhealth.org/locations/detail/atrium-health-cleveland https://missionhealth.org/member-hospitals/mission/  

How do I report food safety concerns?

Call the toll-free USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline at 1-888-MPHotline (1-888-674-6854) or report the complaint online. For Help with Restaurant Food Problems: Rutherford County Health Department 221 Callahan Koon Rd Spindale, NC 28160 (828) 287-6100

Close window